Kyle and Joe speak with Jonathan Thompson about his podcast Psychedelic Parenting and the future of the Psychedelic Parenting organization. Other topics that were covered include:
- Talking about psychedelics and substances with teenagers and children
- The Aftercare Project and psychedelic integration, and holding space.
- How to pass on the values of the psychedelic experience through spirituality, conscious living, social justice, free expression, and radical honesty.
- Children's books that describe marijuana.
- The Religious Freedom Restoration Act and religious sacraments/medicine
- Psychedelic summer camp, rites of passage, breathwork, and cacao ceremonies.
Hope everyone enjoys this episode. We really enjoyed talking to Jonathan and feel blessed by his wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Let us know what you think! Be sure to subscribe to our podcast via Sitcher or iTunes and please consider leaving us a review and comment. We greatly appreciate your support! Where to find Jonathan and his work:
Psychedelic Parenting: http://www.psychedelicparenting.org/
Links and articles mentioned: