Neal M. Goldsmith, Ph.D. is a psychotherapist specializing in psychospiritual development. He is a popular speaker on drug policy reform, spiritual maturation, and the emergence of an integral society (a six-minute clip of his talk on the “Fusion of Spirit and Science” may be found at: http://vimeo.com/7517009
) and an author, most recently of Psychedelic Healing: The Promise of Entheogens for Psychotherapy and Spiritual Development. Dr. Goldsmith has curated dozens of successful conferences and cross-disciplinary “meetings of minds” for corporations as well as the psychedelic community, including the Horizons and MAPS Psychedelic Science conferences. He is a founder of several discussion salons on integral philosophy, governance, media, postmodern science, healing, and the future of society. Trained in humanistic, transpersonal, and eastern traditions, Dr. Goldsmith maintains a (non-psychedelic) psychotherapy practice in New York and Sag Harbor, NY, and may be reached via his Web site: http://www.nealgoldsmith.com/psychedelics
- What Neal's practice looks like
- How Neal works with people who use psychedelics
- Self with a small "s"
- Aligning with one's Deeper self
- Sensory deprivation
- Maturity - long term vs short term
- Human history
- Use of sacred technology to align with long term good
- Psychedelic vs Psycholytic Approaches - Psychedelytic (combined)
- Maturation and rites of passage
- How do we transition to adulthood now?
- How one can become involved with the field
- Getting good grades, bringing good grants with you
- Erowid staff write ups
- Future research with adept Buddhist monks
- World religious leaders - research
We have to be mature with this process.
Meetings with leaders
How to reintroduce back into society
279 chems from Shulgin to research - Chemical Modeling